For more information: Nursing and the Future: Skills for the Changing Landscape
REGISTER ONLINE Here
Please take note that the Executive Council meeting is scheduled for April 4, 5 and 6, 2017 in Fredericton.
The agenda along with other material needed for the meeting will be emailed to you later.
The meeting will start on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 08:30 hrs and finish by 12:00 hrs on Thursday, April 6, 2017.
Do not forget to reserve your own accommodations before March 6, 2017 at the Delta Hotel Fredericton by using one of the following options:
1. Tel: 1-888-236-2427 or 506-457-7000 (please mention that you are a delegate attending the NBNU meeting);
2. Make your reservations online: Here!
REMINDER of NBNU POLICIES:
- Whereas the meeting is scheduled to start at 08:30 hrs, NBNU members can travel the night before.
- NBNU pays for one (1) room for each local president attending the Executive Council meeting.
- When a member chooses to stay at a hotel other than the one where NBNU has negotiated a group rate, the local will be billed the difference.
- Please observe the NBNU expense policy: “Shared travel from the same area is encouraged”.
- Local presidents that reside within 50 kms of the city where the executive council is held will not be provided hotel accommodations. Special requests for hotel accommodations need to be submitted to the board of directors for consideration.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: April 27, 2017