Registered nurses and nurse practitioners are invited to attend NANB and NBNU’s bilingual fall workshops ‘Running on Empty: Recognizing When Nurses Need to Refuel’ beginning at 9:00am through 4:00pm with lunch and breaks provided.
- September 26, 2017—Bathurst, NB (Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites)
- September 27, 2017—Fredericton, NB (Delta Hotel)
Registration fee: $40 (taxes incl.)
Stéphanie Maillet, UdeM (Moncton) Professor of Business and Human Resources, will lead bilingual workshops with the learning objective of providing participants with an understanding of:
- What is compassion fatigue?
- What are the contributing factors?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What are the best practices to avoid and treat compassion fatigue?
Please register at your earliest convenience, as space is limited. Registration will close on Wednesday September 20, 2017.
The purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with information and practical tools to empower them to assist employees in the areas of addictions and mental health, policy development for medical marijuana in the workplace, dealing with loss/grief, working with employees with PTSD, workers with chronic pain and more. This conference will be valuable and informative to all persons working to enhance employee health and wellness.