The New Brunswick Nurses Union invites applications to fill a temporary, one-year term position for a Membership Records Coordinator. The position is located at NBNU Provincial Office, in Fredericton, NB.
The successful applicant will provide a full range of bookkeeping functions including accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as membership database management.
• Receive and verify dues reports from employers and reconcile to deposits;
• Prepare and post all bank deposits;
• Prepare regular membership reconciliations and provide reports to local presidents;
• Divide and allocate dues receipts by local;
• Update and maintain membership database and contact information;
• Coding, batching and entering both accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
• Highly organized with excellent time management skills;
• Completion of an Office Administration Program with a focus on accounting from a recognized institution;
• Ability to communicate in both English and French is desirable;
• Computer skills including knowledge of Sage Accpac, MS Word, Excel, Access.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, qualifications and staff collective agreement.
Applicants are asked to forward their resume in confidence to: Debbie Gill, Director of Operations
New Brunswick Nurses Union
103 Woodside Lane
Fredericton, NB, E3C 2R9
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Sept. 29, 2017Return home