The 2018 Executive Council meeting will begin on Tuesday, April 17, at 08:30 hrs and adjourn on Thursday, April 19th, by 14:00 hrs.
Please make your own reservations as soon as possible at the Delta Fredericton by March 15, 2018 by using one of the following options:
1. Tel: 1-888-236-2427 or 506-457-7000 (please mention that you are a delegate attending the NBNU Executive Council meeting);
2. Make your reservations online: Here!
NBNU Expense Policy on Accommodations
• NBNU pays for one (1) room for each local president attending the Executive Council meeting.
• When a member chooses to stay at a hotel other than the one where NBNU has negotiated a group rate, the local will be billed the difference.
• Local presidents that reside within 50 kms of the city where the executive council is held will not be provided hotel accommodations. Special requests for hotel accommodations need to be submitted to the Board of Directors for consideration.
Where as the meeting is scheduled to start at 08:30 hrs, NBNU members can travel on Monday, April 16th. Please observe the NBNU expense policy: “Shared travel from the same area is encouraged”.
If you need to cancel your hotel reservation you must do so prior to March 15. All late fees and cancellation charges will be billed to your respective local.
Please confirm your attendance by completing the online registration form between February 16th to March 29th. Registration Form
Local Presidents Report
Please complete your local president report to your respective unit representative online by March 29th. Local President Report to Unit Reprentative
For locals who wish to bring an observer and meet the financial need criteria, please submit your local name by March 2nd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If more than 10 locals apply, a draw will be done according to NBNU policy.